• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Does Oakley sell replacement Nose Pads for Det Cord?

Chris Brown

Oakley Beginner
Does anyone know if Oakley sells replacement nose pads for det cord frames?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if Oakley sells replacement nose pads for det cord frames?
I know this is a little late but this website will help. I was able to buy replacement nose pad, different style lenses, and ear pads for an older pair of Turbines that I have owned for almost 8yrs.

Good luck

If they are the same size as the turbine, your best bet is to call your nearest O store and see if they have any spares. When we damage eyewear out in store, I go through and take all the nosepads off for the ones we don't sell as sock kits. Other than that... 🤷‍♂️ good luck!

Were you able to get a nose pads for this model? I need to replace mine and bought an asian fit from amazon but can't figure out how to remove it.

Thanks

A part named "Kit nosepad" is listed on the parts and service site. They have the two different sizes 00 and 61 but Im not sure which is which.

Thanks. One thing I noticed though is that the nosepads from the Det Cord is very difficult to remove.

Need replacements as well.
Gave up awhile back. Hoping you have better luck

ill be honest. i took a look at mine and I have no idea how to get them off.

Does anyone have close pics? A lot of the newer nose pads are attached to a plastic base, and the plastic base removes from the frame, as opposed to the unobtanium rubber removing from the base.

Latest Posts

Back