• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Double tap watch. New with tags in box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
My friends,
I appreciate all your replies. I showed the receipt info only as a proof of authenticity.
I thought my price was fair but it looks I was wrong.
Thanks in advance
Your price is more than fair and IF you got 50% off, good for you. You don't see many for sale thread where the price paid for an item is listed.

Some people reacted to this post.
Good user to deal with!!! Very recomend :) and awasome price and whach

GLWS!!!

Trades?

@Rex Carranza @STavros is your men If You what trade Is very serious user, both are good people, surely something good out there ;)

Whatever happened to that pair of Monster Dog Japan only you got a great deal on?...

Username Hidden said:
Whatever happened to that pair of Monster Dog Japan only you got a great deal on?...
I had to sell them because one of the lenses have a tiny scratch and I only collect sunglasses in mint condition. Now, I am looking for another one.

Username Hidden said:
I had to sell them because one of the lenses have a tiny scratch and I only collect sunglasses in mint condition. Now, I am looking for another one.
Are u accepting trades on those?
u will ship to US address ur watch not internationally if that is what is holding u . i have a great condition R1 xmetal for trade

It's a dam good price and someone would be stupid not to pick it up at this price Rex.. Good selling price bro ;-) if I had th funds I'd pick it up

Username Hidden said:
Are u accepting trades on those?
u will ship to US address ur watch not internationally if that is what is holding u . i have a great condition R1 xmetal for trade
PM sent

Love it :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.