• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Tap Watch - Now Available

No never used a 60% off code
OK, good. Oakley's whole online ordering process has been lacking as of late, especially on mobile devices. I have however had a similar experience, but it was after my item shipped. My 30% code didn't get applied properly, and I ended up getting charged full retail. I called Oakley and they refunded 30% to me after the item shipped. Give them a call; I'm sure they will work with you and get you straighten out.

OK, good. Oakley's whole online ordering process has been lacking as of late, especially on mobile devices. I have however had a similar experience, but it was after my item shipped. My 30% code didn't get applied properly, and I ended up getting charged full retail. I called Oakley and they refunded 30% to me after the item shipped. Give them a call; I'm sure they will work with you and get you straighten out.

Thanks for information, will try it:)

Curious where did you get the F&F from? I have an O store near me and would really like to pick up the Doubletap in Stealth black. Any help would be appreciated.
I doubt your store has one in stock. They have cards there that they give out to customers but it is kinda up to them who they give it to. You could call and ask if they would give you the F and F discount...

I doubt your store has one in stock. They have cards there that they give out to customers but it is kinda up to them who they give it to. You could call and ask if they would give you the F and F discount...
Thanks. Good to know. Every time I go there they are pretty nice. Last time all I did was go passed it to grab lunch and I ended up with the Gearbox once I saw it in person. This new one looks really cool.

I was at the NHRA SummerNationals looking at the new Mad Man. The guy asked me if I wanted him to hold my shades. When he handed mine back he asked who made them. I told him they're Mars a Craters. He just sorta looked at me. I think he was born the day they were originally made. Lol

Went to visit my buddies at the O Store on Prince Street. They told me they sold out of the steel bracelet. But I tried on the stealth. Nice! I'm still getting the steel bracelet though. The rubber bracelet didn't smell of vanilla unfortunately.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back