• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide Doors

double

I should Work at Oakley
Illinois
Morning,
Can someone help me out and tell me what the width of their doors are on a double wide?
I'm measuring 14 1/8" wide and just want to see what's factory spec. My double wide didn't come with any doors.
Thanks!!
Double

Which Double-Wide? Black or X Metal? I have my 2 original doors off my Black Double....I replaced them with 1 big glass door....no seam, nice clean look....was $58 for the piece....replacing my 2 acrylic oems was going to be about $186......but that was also drilled for 4 locks.......

Which Double-Wide? Black or X Metal? I have my 2 original doors off my Black Double....I replaced them with 1 big glass door....no seam, nice clean look....was $58 for the piece....replacing my 2 acrylic oems was going to be about $186......but that was also drilled for 4 locks.......
have any pics?

An older one... From a couple months ago...some pairs are gone with others now added.....please excuse the crappy iPhone pic.....

yzepa2av.jpg

Hmmm wonder if i can do this with my Xmetal double wide...

Possibly..... Only real issue is having the glass drilled to accept the hinges that come on an X Metal case...or drilling holes to accept a pivot hinge that come on a Black case.....

I just measured each acrylic door on my Aluminum style double wide display case and the measure
14.25" x 43.75"

And it looks like they are 11/32" thick. That was measured with a tape measure, so the exact measurement may be off.

Good luck refurbishing!

Back