• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Doug Marrone Oakleys Jags head Coach

What's the harm in helping someone? Probably takes longer to hunt down an older discussion or a link to elsewhere.
To many newbies, myself included, the wealth of the information can be overwhelming and/or hard to find.
I haven't tried it here yet but in many forums the search option is next to useless.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

What's the harm in helping someone? Probably takes longer to hunt down an older discussion or a link to elsewhere.
To many newbies, myself included, the wealth of the information can be overwhelming and/or hard to find.
I haven't tried it here yet but in many forums the search option is next to useless.

Just sayin' :rolleyes:
My thoughts exactly. I wanted to be an ******* back to them but then i realized, this is an oakleys forum and these are "oakley experts", not worth the fight. I just wanted to know who wore a specific pair of glasses, jesus. All he had to say was Fuel Cell, Deep Water from the very beginning. Ive been wearing Oakley my whole life, if someone asks me, hey what are those youre wearing? Im not gonna tell them to go to a thread and search, im just gonna say hey these are Half Jacket 2.0's. Its not like im asking how to change the CV joints on 2003 Land Cruiser. Fuel cell, Deep Water. Grow up!

My thoughts exactly. I wanted to be an ******* back to them but then i realized, this is an oakleys forum and these are "oakley experts", not worth the fight. I just wanted to know who wore a specific pair of glasses, jesus. All he had to say was Fuel Cell, Deep Water from the very beginning. Ive been wearing Oakley my whole life, if someone asks me, hey what are those youre wearing? Im not gonna tell them to go to a thread and search, im just gonna say hey these are Half Jacket 2.0's. Its not like im asking how to change the CV joints on 2003 Land Cruiser. Fuel cell, Deep Water. Grow up!
Lulz

off-with-their-heads-.jpg

Latest Posts

Back