• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Doug Marrone Oakleys Jags head Coach

My thoughts exactly. I wanted to be an ******* back to them but then i realized, this is an oakleys forum and these are "oakley experts", not worth the fight. I just wanted to know who wore a specific pair of glasses, jesus. All he had to say was Fuel Cell, Deep Water from the very beginning. Ive been wearing Oakley my whole life, if someone asks me, hey what are those youre wearing? Im not gonna tell them to go to a thread and search, im just gonna say hey these are Half Jacket 2.0's. Its not like im asking how to change the CV joints on 2003 Land Cruiser. Fuel cell, Deep Water. Grow up!

Being an ******* is allowed here. Just be somewhat passive about it like our resident forum Nazi recommended.

Anyway. Missed a deal on ebay. Brand new 89.00, Doug Marone Deep Waters. Been watching everyday, got caught slippin for a few hours, and sold!!!

Being an ******* is allowed here. Just be somewhat passive about it like our resident forum Nazi recommended.
I just don't get it. Why cant the guy's question just be answered instead of "oh, uh well you have to use the search bar, and uh, stand on your head, uh and give me the secret password, huh huh, yeah, secret password."

I just don't get it. Why cant the guy's question just be answered instead of "oh, uh well you have to use the search bar, and uh, stand on your head, uh and give me the secret password, huh huh, yeah, secret password."

Wait. You know the secret password? PM sent.

I think it would have been much friendlier and also more constructive to say something like hey, the famous Doug Marone is wearing Oakley model XYZ and btw, if you ever need to know, there is this wonderful thread with all kinds of useful information of that sort.

Now wouldn't that be nice?

I think it would have been much friendlier and also more constructive to say something like hey, the famous Doug Marone is wearing Oakley model XYZ and btw, if you ever need to know, there is this wonderful thread with all kinds of useful information of that sort.

Now wouldn't that be nice?

About as nice as it would of been if Hillary won the election

Latest Posts

Back