• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay Trixie strikes again

Trixie is a dude

20201017_205404.png

I wonder who sold Trixie that frame.
I personally traded this one to Rick for some xmetals. Rick traded it to someone im not farmliar with. I forget now what his name is. I originally did for myself though. Rick wasn't well liked here unfortunately. Then He gave it to this gentlemen because of a bad romeo deal. I actually had done a repair on it very recently after Rick had swapped the lenses out. I offered to forward it for him. It was then sent out to him along with a romeo someone tried to plate and messed up badly. I really tried to fix that r1 but the damage was awful.. . Ive only done 3 so it has to be his pair. A brother here has one and another brother groundpounder has the other. Trixie had listed it in August and had a description that was very deceptive. Saying all kinds of things like prototype and authentic colour. She even stated it was impossible to get done because the oakley artist(me) I guess was retired. Obviously not lol..

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back