• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EJs And More

Youre not worried about those falling and getting scratched?

Not at all. I don't see how they would fall. they are not on the same wall as the bed. ;)
The kids know not to touch daddy's glasses and they are too high for them to reach anyway.
We don't really get earth quakes here and if we get hit by another tornado I'll have much bigger things to worry about.

Depends on what they are. But a threadjack in the collection forums isn't the place to try and unload them. ;) Get your message count up and post them in the exchange or ebay will always works. Send me a PM on what you have and i can probably give some better advice.

I cut the violet iridium lenses from infinite hero split jackets. What are conduct squared? Do you mean plaintiff squared?

I cut my violet iridium glasses this conduct squared
_Cortada_de_Conduct_Xsquared_Violet_Iridium_Acompanha_Caixa_certificado_e_saquinho_de_microfibra.jpg

Oooohhhhh! "Miss Conduct Squared" Very cool. The larger lenses do make it easier to cut from but you loose the 8.75 curvature and XYZ Optics.

Latest Posts

Back