• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Exchange seem slow?

I closed a great deal on an Infinite Hero Juliet in less than 24 hours so I guess its just a matter of what you are looking for and what people are willing to let go at the right price. šŸ˜€

Honestly Iā€™ve found more success on other selling apps unfortunately.

I love to keep things to the collectors but with the way itā€™s been recently mercari and offerup have sold more pairs than I have here

Everyone that's been here for the past 6 years will agree that the exchange is not what it was unless you are sleeping šŸ¤£ like 10 new posts a day (X-Metal Exchange) Pretty nice items are showing up. Like @mickeyblackeyes said timing is the key
But yeah 6 years ago i remember seeing so many spare emerald ichiro lenses and rubbers pop up that it didn't seem like it was goin to run out. Now it's so damn hard to find! šŸ˜­

I know I sold about 3 sets and now no one wants to sell me one. "I'm here to help" šŸ¤£There is one set on Ebay for $500

I know I sold about 3 sets and now no one wants to sell me one. "I'm here to help" šŸ¤£There is one set on Ebay for $500

I saw this! If i bought a lens for $500 my wife would kill me

Back