• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Damaged Sink Backpacks, need the hardware to fix thief's damage- (STORY)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Hello O-Fam,

(I'm hoping to buy a couple beat up sinks so that I can salvage the hardware and fix my slashed goods.)

This is crazy, but I've recently been stolen from right under my nose. By family! Stinks, cops called, all denials, nothing can be done... The suspect asked for a lawyer when questioned haha. Long story, but a weekend of helping to build a small camp on property in the woods, turned into an opportunity for thieves to take advantage. And unfortunately, they are going to get away with it because I have no video proof, and was too slow to act.

But really all they stole was Oakley stuff, Polar Pro GoPro filters, and silverware! They sliced the parachute clips off of my Hot Tub duffle, and the clips from the strap. I think they got a few more small things, but I am in the process of packing and moving, so its so hard to tell.

As I said before, I'm hoping to buy a couple beat up sinks so that I can salvage the hardware and fix my slashed goods. I'll get some pics over here from my phone later.

Thanks for the help!

(For conversations, I'd also like to say wow, how it makes ya feel so uneasy in your home knowing ya have been violated like that. And by family. Scumbag distant cousins who were invited by a trusted good uncle who has been helping and thought extra hands would make light work. I thought the cousin was cool too at first. But come to find out, and unlucky for me I am the first known family victim, the kid and his wife are sticky fingered scum who live in his dad basement with their kids. Ugh...People.)

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_3657.JPG

IMG_3658.JPG

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

These, as you probably know, are the clips that are supposed to be where the loops are cut...

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hear ya on shady blood.:rolleyes:
But here’s my previously trusted travel bag.
Rip to side zipper area only known defect.
Fix that and you’ve got a more than functional kitchen sink backpack.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Username Hidden said:
What would you ask?
Maybe $50 f&f + shipping.
Needs a big box for sure.

Never volunteer to be questioned by police without a lawyer.

Username Hidden said:
Hear ya on shady blood.:rolleyes:
But here’s my previously trusted travel bag.
Rip to side zipper area only known defect.
Fix that and you’ve got a more than functional kitchen sink backpack.
View attachment 1120269View attachment 1120270
Can you go a little bit more into detail about the rip here? If bigd003 isn't into it, I might want this. I need a kitchen sink for motorcycle commuting.

Pictures WILL help us.

Username Hidden said:
Can you go a little bit more into detail about the rip here? If bigd003 isn't into it, I might want this. I need a kitchen sink for motorcycle commuting.
Hey man, so I did end up making a deal with OOO. I'll get pics up, of what I am using the bag for- to harvest parts so that I can repair a thieves damage to my Hot Tub duffle

I need one more Sink.... anyone have any damaged bags?

Username Hidden said:
I need one more Sink.... anyone have any damaged bags?
I have a damaged big kitchen. One ot the locks is missing, otherwise flawless

Back