• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Facebook scam?

Big box sets are well above what an MJ is worth. You have to use auction values to understand value

Hi Steven,

I saw your pm but I’m not allowed to answer it yet since I’m new to the OF.

My timebomb is gen 1 and I would send you photos if you can send me your e-mail adress via pm.

Excuse me for replying here 😪

Don't worry about the new OF status; we all start somewhere! As for your Gen 1 time bomb, that sounds intriguing! I'd love to see some photos, but I get it, we need to handle privacy with care. Feel free to send your email address my way via PM, and we can continue the conversation there.

Don't worry about the new OF status; we all start somewhere! As for your Gen 1 time bomb, that sounds intriguing! I'd love to see some photos, but I get it, we need to handle privacy with care. Feel free to send your email address my way via PM, and we can continue the conversation there.
You're not Steven......or...are you.....:headbang:

By the way, have you ever considered using Facebook BM (Facebook Business Manager)? It can be a helpful tool to manage and organize your interactions and posts. Just a thought! Anyway, looking forward to chatting more in private. Take care and have a great day!

Did any other fb members enter negotiations for the 'Jordan' Romeo in an oversized vault?

All seemed too sketchy when the seller asked me for $600 via pp g&s as deposit before they would even give a tagged photo of the pair....

Needless to say, this is far as I got - hopefuly, it is a genuine sale and a collector more local was able to get them....
Best way round it is to tell them you will pay the fees. If they don’t agree, it’s an obvious scam.

Latest Posts

Back