• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Juliet Alert

• Thread starter nightpusher1
  • Start date
Unfortunately, I have met them before… deal was definitely too good to be true, I got a full refund through the website. I keep them hidden in the closet for just such an occasion. I definitely wasn't going to return them, so they could do it to someone else.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Did any of y'all ever do a car smash? That's where you get ahold of some old junker car then charge people to let them take a few wacks at it with a baseball bat or sledgehammer... Fun fundraiser.

And then there's the blowtorch Juliets...

Together, I'm given an idea - buy fake Juliets, come up with interesting ways to destroy them, document and post the results... :D

The side by side is great!!! Because by itself the fake looks pretty good! Biggest tell for me was just the ear stems, but side by side and it 100% obvious! In the eBay ad it looked to me like the coin was off to, just didn't look as clean...

Maybe that should be a requirement for all ebay auctions - "You must post pics of the Juliets you're selling next to a pair of REAL Juliets for comparison" lol...:lol:

I notice the fake pair do not have the slanted angle on the orbital joints as per most fakes.

Back