• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Splice???

She is a lying, cheating, manipulating, money-hungry whore that makes you think she loves you. But she never shows her true face.

Hi guys!!! I have 3 Splices, but I couldn't identify if these are fake. False Splice is quite rare, and the seller is asking for a very low value, around $ 42.00. Here in Brazil it is normal to find Oakleys for very low prices, some people sell without knowing the real value of glasses, but this one was in doubt. And I've never seen Splice with the name "polarized" on the lens.

Would anyone know to tell me with conviction if they are fake?

View attachment 691850

Looks pretty good for a fake or custom. Zoomed in on the screw and the head looks to be a phillips screw head. Splice uses a T5 screw on both the top and the bottom orbital. Also possible it could be a replacement screw head. Either way, none of that looks to be factory.

Looks pretty good for a fake or custom. Zoomed in on the screw and the head looks to be a phillips screw head. Splice uses a T5 screw on both the top and the bottom orbital. Also possible it could be a replacement screw head. Either way, none of that looks to be factory.
Wow, This is what I call a class on Splice.hqhahahaha

Back