• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Fast Jacket XL G30 ~ Blk Plaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Black Plaid / Slate Rubbers / G30 XL
IMG_8290.JPG

Cosmetically there's light signs of wear in form of surface hairline marks, basically what can be expected from a well cared for daily use pair. In their current state they need nothing, an are ready to be enjoyed by their new owner. They will come with a microfiber storage baggy.

- Light fading to the center letters in the logo as well as in the sku number.
- Gunmetal icons appear to retain all of their finish, some crud is present in the gap between them an the frame as shown.
- Functionally the arms have relatively good resistance, meaning they do not flopping open/closed on their own.
- Fresh oem slate nose pads and ear socks.

G30 Iridium XL
- There will be some signs of mounting/dismounting the lenses from the switch lock as I'd mounted in various frames for display, although had only worn them maybe 5 times.
- I was not able to find any blemishes on either that would be of concern, nor did I pick up on anything while wearing them.
- Just to be safe let us assume there might be a couple hairline pin marks on either lens.

$66.6 Shipped in CONUS
$50 Shipped in CONUS

Willing to ship elsewhere at buyer's expense.
Prefer Money - If You Have A Trade Offer Please PM

Thanks
IMG_8292.JPGIMG_8291.JPGIMG_8293.JPGIMG_8318.JPGIMG_8314.JPG
IMG_8282.JPGIMG_8299.JPGIMG_8305.JPGIMG_8304.JPGIMG_8301.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Haha I just seen this! I have this frame already. Awesome seller though. Great to deal with and as always the BEST pictures and descriptions!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Haha I just seen this! I have this frame already. Awesome seller thought. Great to deal with and as always the BEST pictures and descriptions!

I know. He’s a great dude

price-reduction-300x300.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.