• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite lens tint?

VR28 BIP, Titanium, VR50 Ruby photochromic, Gold.
None of which are offered anymore…:mad-35:
Nice collection! I only started my collection recently so I do not have impressive list like yours ...just handwritten! But I will tell you a funny story. I bought an M Frame with a grey vented lens (18% VLT)... Upon close inspection they are actually light grey (39% VLT) but thats ok since I have a lot of lenses in the 12% to 18% VLT and I wanted a G-40! Still want a G-40 though...collectors are never happy right always want something else! LOL!

Titanium Iridium (so sad I didn't pick up more of these when they were actually available), Chrome Iridium, 24K Polarized, Prizm Daily, Prizm Field

Titanium Iridium (so sad I didn't pick up more of these when they were actually available), Chrome Iridium, 24K Polarized, Prizm Daily, Prizm Field
I do like my Prizm Daily on my Radar EV Paths and also my photochromatic for those frames but I have extreme peripheral vision and can see the corners of the frame so I have started a collection of M Frames/ Pro M frames/mumbo Gen 2 and thinking about Gen 1s but lenses don't fit others and hard to find mint!

Back