• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally a Case (s)

Florida
8D39E347-7834-4354-BD12-49D4DCCC266C.jpeg

Picked these up today, both need some TLC. They’re all straight as far as any real damage but lots of surface rust.

This dude called me up and asked me if I saw the picture he sent. Nope not yet. So he told me look on eBay for two cases that just got listed. Ok one sec. Wanted to know if that was a decent price. I found the ad. My jaw dropped. My eyes grew huge. I looked at the location and asked how far that was. Not far at all he said, I’m going there anyway.

BUY IT NOW! BUY IT NOW! BUY IT NOW! We can talk later! Pay that ****** immediately!

Ok it’s done. Wooo hooo! My heart is still pounding at this point. My buddy just got hooked up like a tow truck with his first TWO cases on a damn steal!

So we’re talking and I’m calming down and looking at the pictures when the seller messages him. OH ****. Canceling the sale? Realized you done ****ed up? Crap crap crap. Nah it’s all good, dude just wants to know when we can meet up. Thank you sweet baby Jesus! Thank you Tom Cruise! Thank you Oprah Winfrey! Going to get it Tuesday. Then today this dude calls me up taking about I got em early! What?!? Sweet!!

They need locks. They need shelves. They have surface rust. BUT! They are two Stretchlines and I couldn’t be happier for my buddy @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99! Congrats dude!

Those bitches even have the clips for the shelves!

Back