• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finally gathered them up all in one place, the final count is 30

mp8020

Oakley Beginner
I guess I have a few Oakley watches, 2 D1's not shown in the picture. Most of these are worn examples, some are basically new and still have the blue sticker on the back case. 1 or 2 extremely unique color ways you won't find on the market. They are beautiful to look at but just sit in a drawer these days. I plan to replace batteries, lube gaskets. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing the collection

IMG_6131.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow awesome . I spy a livestrong tb2 in the lower right corner .

Is that yellow MM a custom ?

Wow awesome . I spy a livestrong tb2 in the lower right corner .

Is that yellow MM a custom ?
Nothing custom about these two, made at the factory. Might be the most rare ones in the collection, never intended for sale to the public. Peter Yee has a great story about them on his instagram. They were intended to test durability of various coatings.

As for the TB2, is it still considered a livestrong if it doesn't have serial numbers? You could say this is an early example of the color way. This is not only one of my favorites but one I plan to hold onto. While it is real, it wasn’t part of the Livestrong campaign, so selling it gets confusing.

IMG_6456.jpeg

IMG_6457.jpeg

IMG_6458.jpeg

Last edited:
Nothing custom about these two, made at the factory. Might be the most rare ones in the collection, never intended for sale to the public. Peter Yee has a great story about them on his instagram. They were intended to test durability of various coatings.

As for the TB2, is it still considered a livestrong if it doesn't have serial numbers? You could say this is an early example of the color way.

View attachment 1098236

View attachment 1098237

View attachment 1098240
Wow both DLC MM’s .. I’ve seen yellow MM’s that were DLC but never the red MM. What

you sir indeed have some rare gems

PM!!

:behindsofa::behindsofa:

Last edited:
Back