• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Finished Water Transfer Graphics Glasses

OAKLEY CUSTOM GASCAN 100 DOLLAR BILL BY ME! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK-BATWOLF-WHAT DO YOU THINK?[video=youtube_share;lQbOVQlxbwI]http://youtu.be/lQbOVQlxbwI[/video]

Oakleynerds are much better and I cant wait to see them when he gets them back and puts icons and lenses back into the frame!!!

To be fair the custom Gascan has some work on it. From what Batwolf told me in another thread the frames from the group buy were dipped as a whole and therefore the inside of the hinges were a bit messy, but these look clean. This guy has also taped off the inside frame and from what I can see has done a neat job of it.

I'm quite disappointed you guys are straight derogatory to someone trying something different.

I apologize. It just feels like he's advertising and spamming our forums with the same few videos. He's got a bunch of these on eBay for over $300, and I think he's just trying to push his sales to the collectors. I may be completely wrong though.

It just feels like he's advertising and spamming our forums with the same few videos. He's got a bunch of these on eBay for over $300, and I think he's just trying to push his sales to the collectors. I may be completely wrong though.

+1...

Back