• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First frames in my collection!

Knight7552

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here, I primarily signed up to buy a few pairs of Holbrooks as the ones I want are getting harder to find. Below are a couple of my first purchases from eBay. These definitely look authentic. I love the clear glossy finish of the uranium in the Radar EV's. From what I could find out, they did make a few of these. I also love the Holbrook Deuce Coupe. I am looking to get another pair, as these aren't in perfect condition. Hopefully I can find a good pair of those and some Holbrook Carbon Fiber on the forum. Anyways, enjoy my pic!

Best,
J

0323172156.jpg

Awesome pickups.

There are a few more uranium frames out there too, good luck on your search.

Thank you guys! I really love the radar EVs. It's seems to be difficult to find them glossy like this. I can't wait to wear them for my workouts. :)

Nice finds, @Knight7552. Here's a tip to verify authenticity before you buy them on eBay or Craigslist...use your membership here and ask the forum in the "Are these fake?" thread before you grab them! Snag pics and post them here and we'll get you all squared away, as long as the pics are clear! ;)

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here, I primarily signed up to buy a few pairs of Holbrooks as the ones I want are getting harder to find. Below are a couple of my first purchases from eBay. These definitely look authentic. I love the clear glossy finish of the uranium in the Radar EV's. From what I could find out, they did make a few of these. I also love the Holbrook Deuce Coupe. I am looking to get another pair, as these aren't in perfect condition. Hopefully I can find a good pair of those and some Holbrook Carbon Fiber on the forum. Anyways, enjoy my pic!

Best,
J

View attachment 323531
Great start. The Uranium's look awesome!

Latest Posts

Back