• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Of The Year!

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
.....well not exactly. That will be reserved for the ichiro radar that im paying ONLY $100 for this Monday!
So stoked!!!! Shoutout to those who have a friend of a friend! :dance3:

Anyways, for now, new SI gear for me thanks to one of my Army friends :big_boss: and my own vault :cool:
it was the last one that we had in inventory in my size!

SI Fuel Cell - Matte Black w/ Tonal Grey flag. Swapped out the standard grey lenses for black iridium.
167A95FB.jpg

Size 13 6" SI Assualt Boot (Black). So comfortable!
96AC247E.jpg

Group Photo
DD345A15.jpg

Will add pics of the BNIB Ichiro Radar (Silver) when I snag them on Monday!

Thanks guys, I love them! I'm just counting down til I get my Ichiro tomorrow but still great nevertheless. Also, I have Ballistic M-Frame 2.0's coming to me in a few weeks as well!

Love the SI Fuel Cell with that Icon, can I find them here in the UK? Can I heck like.........
If you get them on ebay or have a US military hookup, then yes. If not, then nope :(

You can do it custom to get the Color US flag or UK flag but this is the only all grey and black flag icon

Very nice. I like the SI frames they are diffrenent. Good luck with your Ichiro tomorrow. Remember post pictures of them when you get them

UPDATE guys! New Ichiro Radar! Brand New In Box, snagged for only $100! :big_boss: :dance3: :cool:

AF122F5A.jpg

96117B98.jpg

93EBB985.jpg

Back