• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Pair Of The Year!

Well restraint is gone Picked up dark Grey/Ice Flaks XLJ BNIB off Ebay for 117...so much for discipline...comes as new-hydrophobic lenses....as long as I dont eat for 3 days while wife is away I shouldnt hurt too much with $ from this...sorry I know in a goldbrook world of artist series this is boring but its something Ill wear for sure

I've always chosen to pick up the matte black, jet blacks,or brown frames over any artist series,or something i know will just sit in a case...
i collect because i enjoy my glasses... i enjoy them by wearing them. I've been contemplating a pit boss lately, there's a ducati edition for not much more than a regular pair...but i know that shiny red pair of pit bosses will just sit in a case... and i find no joy in that. lol.

i wish i could wear flaks,but they're too small for me...
Fast jackets are one of my new obsessions though,because i love the xlj style lens...

funny Flaks and halfs fit me but Fasts are too big Hopefully they can keep both fast and flak jackets...I miss many of the old styles I like the look of Fuel Cell but looks silly on me... Like a Blue blocker older people wear...ironically Five Squareds fit me but feel too flimsy and not snug enough Straight Jacket 3>>>>>MD 2>????Minute 3..well I can always dream

I said i'd add photos of the pair i picked up for my wife!
i usually take the photos of my pairs on my lovely MacBook Pro keyboard
so i found it only right to shoot hers on one of my gifts to her... lol.

also...i fail to see why us men don't receive cases with all our frames...
then i thought about it...and considered how many women complain about breaking their sunglasses all the time.
lol... i see now.

i find it pretty awesome that they're almost identical to the dispatch...so i'm considering picking her up a black pair,so i can pick up a black dispatch...
i really liked this woman's frame. i have yet to purchase her a pair of o's because of how much i dislike all the frames.

86479536.jpg

I like the way they do the font on the polarized as well... a nice little touch...

can't believe i had slept on this pair for my wife too....
ohwell... she has 'em now!

Back