• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Time User With Vintage Collection!

Msantarlasci

Oakley Enthusiast
New York
Hey guys - I recently unearthed a collection of 11 pairs of vintage Oakleys all in mint condition from the 1990's that belonged to my older brother who passed away in 2001 (he was a Navy Seal). I still have many other items of his that mean a lot to me and I'm looking to sell most of the collection. I took them to the Oakley store in Manhattan yesterday and verified that all were original.

Models include: Eye Jacket (White), Scar (Butterscotch Frame, 24K Iridium Lenses), Racing Jacket (Black and Red), Minute (Silver and Red FMJ Fire), M-Frame Mumbo (missing nosepiece), Straight Jacket (Jet Black Emerald Iridium 04-264), A-Wire (Silver / Orange), M-Frame (in original box with 3 different lenses) as well as a pair of goggles still in original packaging.

I want these pairs to find a happy home, someone who will appreciate them the way that he did. Any advice on how to get started??? Also if you notice anything I got wrong about models or specific name please let me know! Any value information is also appreciated!

I posted all the pictures in the order that I listed them above.

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7044.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7046.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

Last edited:
Take very good pictures after you have cleaned the lens and get a good backdrop and ask what they are worth in the “Value thread” or what are my Oakleys worth thread..I can’t remember what its called. Good luck and sorry for your loss.

Back