• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak 2.0 polarized lens options?

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Thinking of getting one or two pairs of Flak 2.0s. Not the XL...the regular ones. Looking at the website, Oakley has the Flak 2.0s in all black with black polar lenses, and red with OO red lenses. I see they don't really have that many lens options, they do have a huge array of socks for them in different colors. Anyone know if there were any kind of blue polarized lenses made for the Flak 2.0s? Just curious what's out there. Thanks!

Thinking of getting one or two pairs of Flak 2.0s. Not the XL...the regular ones. Looking at the website, Oakley has the Flak 2.0s in all black with black polar lenses, and red with OO red lenses. I see they don't really have that many lens options, they do have a huge array of socks for them in different colors. Anyone know if there were any kind of blue polarized lenses made for the Flak 2.0s? Just curious what's out there. Thanks!
I believe if your looking for blue the best bet on that is sapphire iridium polarized

@spin_nin has a few I think

How much larger are the XL Flaks compared to the regular ones? I'm more of a smaller frame fan...like with the X-Metals, I like the Penny and Juliet the most. Also...I really dig the square wire. Anyone have a side by side pic? Going to my local O vault on the 4th so I'll be able to get a better look. Have seen the regular polarized ones selling for $100 on eBay...NWTs.

Thanks guys. I saw the PRIZM versions, and they really do look very nice...I was hoping to get them polarized though. But if they are polarized like Carrera said, I would certainly give them a try. It's been a loooong time that I bought any new/recent pair of Oakleys. I tried the Flaks on in the store, and really did like the feel and weight of them. I see NIB/NWT pairs going for about $100 on eBay....and some going for as much as $180. I probably could have got 50% off the other day, but was a bit short on funds from all the other shopping I had to do. I still have the %30 off code, hope I can use that on the 2 pairs of glasses, blue Prizm lenses, and blue sock kit.

Just to be clear, the smallest of the Flak are the regular Flak 2.0....right? Thanks fellas...

No if about it, both Deep and Shallow Prizm are polarised. The link above states it, unlike the UK one, but even those are as well.

Back