• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak 2.0 XL "Any Weather" Set (DWP, Trail, Low Light, Flak Case)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Since I ended up getting yet another Holbrook XL frame, along with getting Deep Water for that frame, I no longer need this extra Flak 2.0 XL (of which I also have Trail already in a Holbrook XL frame).

These are the first Flak 2.0 XL I got earlier this year, which was in originally in the standard Black + Deep Water Polarized colorway. I took the blue ear socks from a Chicago Bears Flak 2.0XL, and put the black ones onto those (giving me black ear socks, but with bright orange icons on the Flak 2.0XL I'm keeping with Trail Torch).

Asking 260 USD Shipped CONUS for a set that includes :
  • Flak 2.0 XL w/ Blue Ear Socks (which are a little firmer than the original black ear socks)
  • Prizm Deep Water Polarized lens that originally came with them (15% VLT, Increased contrast, Rose base, good for bright overcast, cloudy/partly to brighter sun)
  • Prizm Trail (36% VLT, Higher contrast, Rose base, good for overcast/shade up to partial cloudiness)
  • Prizm Low Light (75% VLT, Subtle contrast bump, Rose base, Ideal for rain/darker overcast, dusk)
  • Flak Jacket Case to hold frame with lens mounted, one spare set of lens in front, and another spare set behind
  • Original box and microfiber pouch if desired
  • Can include "Chicago Bears" engraved Prizm Black lens for an extra 40 (11% VLT, Grey Base, Bright Light)
May be open to trades but would like not to break up the set.

P1022150.jpg
P1022151.jpg
P1022155.jpg
P1022156.jpg
P1022163.jpg
P1022169.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump with reduction.

Bump