• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Flak Jacket XLJ 1.0 vs Radar Lock

dladd29l

Oakley Beginner
KY, USA
I've been wearing my white 30th Anniversary Flak Jacket XLJ's (26-264) every day since 2014 and the frame has finally broken. So I've been on a mission to find another set just like them.

I figured I'd hop on ebay and find a set just like them but i'm only finding listings for the gray (26-263) or black (26-265) versions.

I did however see a few listings for the white 30th Anniversary Radarlocks. Does anyone have a photo showing flak 1.0s side by side with radarlocks so i can get a size comparison?

Even better does anyone have a line on a set of 26-264s? haha.

Thanks!

Radarlocks are bigger, and fit bigger. But if you fit the original flaks you’d probably fit the radarlock nicely too.

Sorry for the late response; just got around to taking pics of glasses you are looking for.

Front view on top of it each other, top view, front view next to one another, and side view.

You can tell them are very similar in size.

PXL_20220725_233341898.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220725_233357289.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220725_233242073.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220725_233320910.PORTRAIT.jpg

I've been wearing my white 30th Anniversary Flak Jacket XLJ's (26-264) every day since 2014 and the frame has finally broken. So I've been on a mission to find another set just like them.

I figured I'd hop on ebay and find a set just like them but i'm only finding listings for the gray (26-263) or black (26-265) versions.

I did however see a few listings for the white 30th Anniversary Radarlocks. Does anyone have a photo showing flak 1.0s side by side with radarlocks so i can get a size comparison?

Even better does anyone have a line on a set of 26-264s? haha.

Thanks!
how much are they selling for on ebay? what is the best price you found?

how much are they selling for on ebay? what is the best price you found?

The anniversary radarlock varieties seem to start at $109 and go up (the best i've seen on the white version is $129), while the flak jackets start at $125 and go up from what I've seen (but I've yet to see a white set of flak jackets on there).

The anniversary radarlock varieties seem to start at $109 and go up (the best i've seen on the white version is $129), while the flak jackets start at $125 and go up from what I've seen (but I've yet to see a white set of flak jackets on there).
For a brand new one? can you post the link.... i cant find any on ebay.

not that i want to buy one, just wanted to see if my price is too high or low

For a brand new one? can you post the link.... i cant find any on ebay.

not that i want to buy one, just wanted to see if my price is too high or low

Upon going back and reviewing I see that the $109 set was actually an asian fit radarpath model.

White white ones were also radarpath rather than radar lock

Hrm.

right, Radar and not Radarlock !

Also, LOL at that grey Radar...... 40 sold, but one available .. amazing luck 🤣.... or just really strange!

Back