• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Flak Jacket XLJ Grey Smoke / Prizm Deep Water

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey folks . . . up for sale is a custom Flak Jacket XLJ. The frame is 03-897 Grey Smoke and the lens is the incredible Prizm Deep Water Polarized. Very clean pair, I'm just thinning down a bit.

$80 all in to CONUS addresses. pair and bag only.

9BEBC9FE-F789-44FD-B76F-0775B46302B6.jpeg BA059AC7-ECB4-40FE-ADBC-E613A57050C5.jpeg 2CFA2A1B-627E-442A-A0F9-FFB8CA5A313A.jpeg 1E31EA0A-DF5B-4DD5-9D5E-D8651ECE093F.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Dude! For the love of all that's holy! Quit selling crap for cheap I'm interested in!

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Username Hidden said:
Dude! For the love of all that's holy! Quit selling crap for cheap I'm interested in!

Just serving the community, Trucker, just serving the community . . . :bigboss:

Well your doing it

Username Hidden said:
Well your doing it

Bump it up ... :bigboss:

So how do these flak jackets fit compared to the flak 2.0? I know that is a bit subjective, but I love my 2.0 and would love to get them in DWP...

Username Hidden said:
So how do these flak jackets fit compared to the flak 2.0? I know that is a bit subjective, but I love my 2.0 and would love to get them in DWP...

I actually prefer these over the 2.0. I love this frame but I’m not a fan of the DWP or he wouldn’t have had to bump the thread lol.

Username Hidden said:
Very similar in my view... I have several 2.0 and wear often. But the is annoyance to me in the 2.0 frame. It's in the peripheral vision, the little "tab" part of the frame that I can see in the periphery. The Flak Jacket Frame dies not have that issue. If the 2.0 didn't have that little issue ...

So why am I selling? Just got to move a few more pairs and as I looked at me collection I wanted to sell what I thought others would like. This is one of those pairs.

Username Hidden said:
Flak 2.0 are definitely bigger and wider. On my huge head, they fit a lot better, though I can still wear the Flak Jackets. But I only have one left, because I like the fit on the 2.0's so much better. Though, again, if you don't have a huge head, Flak Jackets are an awesome fit as well.

Username Hidden said:
Flak 2.0 are definitely bigger and wider. On my huge head, they fit a lot better, though I can still wear the Flak Jackets. But I only have one left, because I like the fit on the 2.0's so much better. Though, again, if you don't have a huge head, Flak Jackets are an awesome fit as well.
Thanks Pistol Pete ... good intel for prospective buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back