• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Flak Jacket XLJ Grey Smoke / Prizm Deep Water

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not aware there was a Flak DWP lens available.
Love the Flak 2.0 with DWP, but this is an unexpected surprise.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Was not aware there was a Flak DWP lens available.
Love the Flak 2.0 with DWP, but this is an unexpected surprise.
Yup! That's where I get my donors from for other frames ;). They have a bunch at the local Vault too. Not sure if that sale is still going on

This price beats the vaults though. I would be on this if I didn't already have two sets of DWP for my Flak Jacket's.

I’ve bought a decent amount of O matter from this seller and it’s all been priced right and in like new shape. I just bought another flack 2.0 from him...great guy.

Sweet Setup......I think I have seen this set before...hmm. LOL. Anyway Great guy to work with and a great looking pair of shades. The combo is really pretty awesome looking. GLWS

Username Hidden said:
Sweet Setup......I think I have seen this set before...hmm. LOL. Anyway Great guy to work with and a great looking pair of shades. The combo is really pretty awesome looking. GLWS
I'm about 22 hours away from ending this sale @Joshua Hanson ... really should keep :confused:, just trying to balance out the collection ... went wild on DWP in the last few months:cool:

Username Hidden said:
I'm about 22 hours away from ending this sale @Joshua Hanson ... really should keep :confused:, just trying to balance out the collection ... went wild on DWP in the last few months:cool:

Easy thing to do. DWP is a gorgeous lens.

Username Hidden said:

Someone should have ended the sale already by purchasing these great shades!!!!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Someone should have ended the sale already by purchasing these great shades!!!!!!!
Step right up :bigboss:. . . This pair is $75 until midnight tonight, 2/6 . . . I will do SPF for anyone who needs to wait until weekend
:neo:

Just received a pair of Julie's from @GTgold. Better than expected and a great guy to deal with .

Username Hidden said:
Just received a pair of Julie's from @GTgold. Better than expected and a great guy to deal with .
Appreciate that Cutch ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back