• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fogging between the lens

Captdad28

Oakley Beginner
Last February, i had the chance to snowboard the Alps. Packed up my gear and decided to treat mystery to new goggles. Went to local Oakley store, purchased what I thought were the best ones they had. They were clearly the most expensive. Made it to mountain, this was my first experience with true powder. I found out my board was little small and my goggles had 2 lenses in one. At first I thought it was cloud coverage of the mountain. Caused some dangerous runs. But what I found there was moisture between the lens. I made up multi causes. Flight, powder, altitude and just my fault. This is a magor manufacturing flaw. As I have done 6 trips NE mountains. Ever time it’s an issue. What can be done to fix this.... do they offer replacement? Thanks......

That seems like an issue with THAT pair of lenses.

Snow lenses are dual lenses so it’s like 2 pieces put together. I’d show yoir example to someone at a store (preferably the one purchased at) and maybe they can help.

Thanks, that is my next step. The googles came with one sun lens and one cloud lens. They both do it. Was thinking it was my frames. I just have no idea. Frustrating.

Back