• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MJ (need I say more)

When I ship and it’s high dollar, I always insure for the sales price. It’s costly, but takes the stupidity of our mail system, out of the picture.
Insurance sounds all good and dandy until you need to file a claim and have to provide the retail business you bought it from or major website such as bay... Use to insist upon it until the PO screwed a buyer out of a pair of XS that was stolen from his mailbox even though it had signature confirmation on it. The carrier signed it and left it unattended... couldn't prove its value to their liking because it was a FF transaction with another friend so we basically got 🖕 from USPS... they will never get another cent from me running that scam... I have had pretty good luck over the years and feel I can take a loss monetarily if it ever happens (knock on wood). What was depressing was this one had a story behind it and losing that to me was more of a loss than money.

Back