• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found a copper man

I think everyone on the list that has been waiting will benefit from the improvements in Ryan's processes that he has refined in the last month.
Everything moving forward will have been worth the wait.
As the X Man changed the game with his repair/refinishing services and as Infinite Hero introduced machine cutting OEM replacement lenses/ anodizing, Ryan is ushering in a new era of plating finishes.

OEM or not?
2015-03-31 02.34.09.jpg

So it looks like I have about 11 weeks to go, lol.
The frames I want to get done have had the rust treatment done to them.
The question for @Ry.1982 is should I try to strip all that crap off or is that something you can do?

Hey guys. Sorry for the MIA, I have had some personal life developments that have kept me occupied. That being said. I have been in contact with @InfiniteHero over the past several weeks and have passed him al of my knowledge and techniques on how to plate to add to his anodizing. He will be taking the list over as of today. Andrew, and I have worked closely to make sure the plating he has done is of the same quality that mine is. I am not selling this "process"to him, but merely giving him the ability to do this for members since he is better capable of completing the work on a faster pace.

Thanks to all who have worked with me on this, and feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Latest Posts

Back