• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fragment Japan

i may be wrong but in the japanese newsletter they said it will be online at end of the month 01/31:

maybe same for US?

Most of the good ones quit a while back. I used to be able to go into any local store around here like it was Cheers(Everyone knew my name) and have a good Oakley conversation with employees who also loved the product. There are maybe only like 2 left that I can sort of do that with now. But they are in stores a little farther away.
Management sucks top down. They love to **** their employees now

Management sucks top down. They love to **** their employees now
That sucks man. There is an Oakley store that is in Rancho Cucamonga that I used to go to regularly a couple times a week. Ever since they discontinued the watches there is a new manager lady there. No one ever greets you at that one, and out of all the Oakleys in the area, that one only orders the most boring things. They never have any of the skull stuff or shirts with a halfway decent design on it like they do at the Brea store. I’ve been there maybe twice in the last 2 years and No customers were in there either time. Im surprised its still in business.

Solid brother, thank you.
Just placed an order.

Not my thing, but maybe someone likes it over here
63816BB5-85E6-4AF5-AD5D-2C71BE37FD5A.png

Anyone know if these will drop in the U.K. ? I’m in a dilemma . Do I buy from USA and pay tax and shipping or wait for a release that never comes . My FOMO Levels are off the scale currently .

Latest Posts

Back