• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fragment Japan

These won’t drop on Oakley’s website at all correct?
No idea but I saw this somewhere online

47B15E98-2433-4E74-A434-90F711BBB248.jpeg

Oakley and Fragment team up again for the 2023 collection. The first and second collections will feature iconic Frogskins™ and apparel. This collaboration marks the sixth collaboration between musician, producer and designer Hiroshi Fujiwara and Oakley, once again bringing together the outstanding craftsmanship and design of both.

Mr. Fujiwara, who has led the Ura-Harajuku fashion and streetwear industry, has collaborated with world-famous fashion and lifestyle brands since he launched Fragment Design in 2003. In this collection, we pursued a high-quality design without waste by exquisitely combining timeless designs typical of Mr. Fujiwara, which are minimal yet have a special feeling. With that aesthetic in mind, Oakley and Fragment have combined the DNA of both brands to update Oakley's flagship Frogskins™.

Mr. Fujiwara commented as follows. “Each collaboration with Oakley brings out a new level of artistry. The pieces in the 2023 collection are minimal yet timeless, designed to fit seamlessly into everyone’s wardrobe.”

The first launch will be an exclusive capsule collection of Frogskins™ premium bundle sets and apparel. This bundle set includes a satin black titanium Frogskins TI and a matte black Frogskins™ with Fujiwara's signature design. Equipped with Prizm™ gray lenses, both styles deliver vivid, crisp vision. In addition, these two premium Frogskins™ come with a specially designed reusable sunglasses storage case and microbag.
Apparel from the capsule collection features black and white short-sleeve t-shirts and hoodies in timeless designs. Made in Japan from fine cotton, the hoodie reflects Fujiwara's sophisticated style and Oakley's signature functional design. Available in two colors, black and white, the T-shirt pays homage to Mr. Fujiwara's aesthetic of clean and lean lines. The crew neck T-shirt, which features the logos of both brands on the front and the Frogskins™ unique silhouette on the back, is a bold yet minimalist expression of Tokyo street fashion. .
The first capsule collection will be sold exclusively at 4 stores from January 19th for both Frogskins™ bundle sets and apparel.
For the second installment of the 2023 collection, three styles of Frogskins™ with glossy black frames and Prizm™ gray lenses will be available.
Celebrating the collaboration of the two brands across the boundaries of streetwear, design and technology, Frogskins™ come in a vibrant tri-coloured logo and come with a matching microbag and specially designed packaging. To do. The combination of the classic gray lens and black frame is complemented by a logo design engraved in vivid colors of blue, pink, and yellow. The second 2023 collection will be available from January 31st

Haha! Definitely a missed opportunity to finally do a prizm chrome in something other than the xeus

Additionally, after all the subzeros missing the pigeon etching, I wonder how many fragment lenses will be missing the lighting bolt etching

Some of these sellers say "final sale, no returns, refunds" which is fine, but my fear is Oakley QC. I don't want to buy a pair and the lenses are scratched then I'm out $600.

Back