• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fragment Ti Frogskins Horror Experience

Hamshandy

Oakley Expert
UK
After the Episode of ordering the Fragment ti Frogskins and getting the orders cancelled ( 3 times ) a few days ago I got 3 notifications of shipping notices from Oakley . A few days later I received a set of Fragment Ti Frogs at my home address and 2 pair at my parents address . I had a record of 3 payments made , cancelled and refunded to each Credit card .

So here I am with £1104 worth of Fragment Frogs and then the fun started . Emails from customer service . Asking for payment and refusing to accept very little responsibility for the mess up . I had been told after complaining that they were in fact sold out and none available the customer service agent . Even though they are still listed for sale .

The second customer service agent said it was a technical error and no payment was made even though this is contradictory to my credit card accounts saying payment made and with an hour and 15 minutes each order was cancelled and then credit cards refunded .

All 3 sets returned . What a Shambles

Back