• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Freshly dusted and rearranged case #1

ok, I wanna revise my statement. there is a S#!t ton of awesomeness in those cases. When the Flying tigers, Hatchets (is that a Ducati?) and Foose's are relegated to the bottom shelf you have some top shelf stuff and need more cases.

ok, I wanna revise my statement. there is a S#!t ton of awesomeness in those cases. When the Flying tigers, Hatchets (is that a Ducati?) and Foose's are relegated to the bottom shelf you have some top shelf stuff and need more cases.
Definitely need more cases but the wife won’t let me. I had to sell my 3.0 double wide the other day. With so much stuff it’s just hard to put everything on the top shelf.

Definitely need more cases but the wife won’t let me. I had to sell my 3.0 double wide the other day. With so much stuff it’s just hard to put everything on the top shelf.

I feel you man. I am capped at one double wide and there is only so much I can do with 4-tier stands to alleviate the crowding. I'm going to have to start rotating them into storage. ;)

So cool! I need a sign like you have on the bottom shelves. What is it made of?
I’m not sure. It’s some kind and cloths with a thin foam. They both are so old that the foam is starting to deteriorate. I included an up close picture of the back.

888328BB-95D1-4D59-9929-F02207D0DC4A.jpeg

Cool display. What do you value flight deck beanie and shotgun case at as I’m putting mine up for sale soon my flight deck also has original box in pristine condition

Cool display. What do you value flight deck beanie and shotgun case at as I’m putting mine up for sale soon my flight deck also has original box in pristine condition
Honestly I don’t even know the price of either one. I haven’t been checking the prices in a long while. I really don’t want to tell you something and be wrong. I don’t want to miss lead anyone. Sorry I wish I could have been more help.

Back