• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins (Third Generation). A Complete List.

Yes jk, all three purchased over the counter, boxes all pristine, they had something like two or three of each colour. I did manage a very fair discount as well but honestly you MUST get that Acid Yellow, IT...IS...KILLER!!!

there's the SGH polarized blacklight frogs as well dude. you need those too! ha!

there's the SGH polarized blacklight frogs as well dude. you need those too! ha!

There are four of the Blacklight Polarized Frogskins and all are on the U.S. SGH site, but not listed as exclusive, it could be that they have them for some time prior to their distribution spreading further afield, a trait that has happened many times before. I will of course be looking to get them. The 3 Acid Polarized pairs are listed on their site as exclusive, along with the eagerly awaited Jade Polarized Frogskin.

Yeah you could be right dude. Well the SGH rep who is a member here did say they were exclusive to SGH though. I think they were initially listed as exclusive on the site.

I find it hard to believe that only 200 of the Liberty were made. But who knows. I was always told that the release numbers of all sunnies were more guidelines and fixed.

Hi, guys. I found a used acid pink /Grey frogskin for sale in a used item site. I am not sure if it is a fakey. It's 24-251. Please advise if it is legit. Thanks.

Screenshot_2016-12-23-09-42-57.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-23-09-43-02.jpg