• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

I called one of the Oakley store and they said around 410 to 445 They said they have 5 but can’t sell it yet and can’t tell me the release date or reserve it. I called again in a week same store they said they don’t have it and don’t know if they will have a shipment I told the guy that I called last time they said they have 5 and immediately told me that oh did you have 1 reserve and I told him I thought you guys said I can’t reserve it. To make the story short I think Oakley employee are reserving it for them already either for them or for their loyal customer. Which is totally understandable 😊

they said their is a rumor that it will be limited to either 300 to 2000 and a store they sell a lot get pieces so good luck to people who will try to buy it.

Store who sell a lot get 5 pieces and not sure if they will get more some store will not get the frogskins ti. Hopefully will be available online.

I’d rather not tell sorry 😊.Actually I contact 2 store and both of them have 5 each one of the store gave me more information and the other store is the one who looks like is reserving the frogskins for them or to their loyal customer.

Since it looks dope....How many unit will be produce worldwide??
Anyone know?..
Last time with the wood box...its only 5pc ever made. And got serial number on it too..

Back