• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins XS

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
None of you Frog heads have mentioned the kid size Frog. Anyone know if it’s like 10yr old size or 4yr old size?

They're just a bit smaller - I believe the originals measure out at 55/17 - the XS is a 53/16. Smaller lenses too, my four year old can wear them but they are a little big. Her XS Fives are a better fit but I think it's just more of a Jacket/wrap style vs a wayfarer.

My 4 year old wears regular frogs. Honestly when he tried on the small ones they were too small. Just another way to make the frame more over produced.

None of you Frog heads have mentioned the kid size Frog. Anyone know if it’s like 10yr old size or 4yr old size?
I don't know a lot about Oakley's but I am learning. I do know that Oakley makes XS Fives. They are for adults with small faces or kids. I sold two pair on ebay and they went fast.

I don't know a lot about Oakley's but I am learning. I do know that Oakley makes XS Fives. They are for adults with small faces or kids. I sold two pair on ebay and they went fast.
Yep my daughter has all of them. My son has about half.

Latest Posts

Back