• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Polished Juliet W/ Polarized Ice Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I just got these last week, and I love them...but I just can't pull off the polished frames. I really thought I'd be ok with these, but I just look really goofy with the chrome. Maybe it's because I got a full head of black hair?? I don't know...Anyways, I got these at $179 + shipping. I am looking for $187 shipped with insurance and priority mail. If you'd rather save though, I we can just do $180 with first class. Whichever works. These were advertised New with Defects, the defects being on the lenses. I honestly do not see the scratches, but I'll provide pictures from the actual sale to show you where he marked them.

yVsZa.jpg

w6ITW.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
That is a great deal for those man, especially polarized ice. Good luck on the sale, I am sure someone will want them!

zax i would hold on to at least the lenses if i were you. otherwise pm me dibs

Nice Brian :)

I actually don't care for the Polarized Ice. I know they are discontinued, or will be, but the only lenses I truly care for are Tungsten Polarized and Vr28 BI Polarized out of the options for the Juliet. I'm trying to keep it within the US, but I'll PM you Brian!

thanks Zax, i've replied. nice to see you've caught on well to the X-metal addiction btw.. have you made a collections thread yet? i havent seen many videos from you as of late!

Does this mean that BriP is taking the lenses only? Zax, are you selling the frame separate? Not like I need to spend more money, but just curious...

I have, but my collection has kind of halted. I have some more important things I need to take care of first before going on the hunt again. After getting the Carbon Juliet's, I've just started slowing down quite a lot. I do have a pair of Canteen's coming in, and maybe the TinTin's. I saw them in store and wasn't entirely pleased with them. I also found out that my frame (rust) was much more red in color compared to the Rootbeer, so it wouldn't look right. I'll put up a new vid soon though. I was goina do one on the Flores.

Uluahunter, I'm not entirely sure. There's been a bunch of people asking me for just the frames honestly, but I think BriP is taking the whole package. If he's not, I'll keep this updated!

That's cool, mahalo Zax!

Zax youre out of inbox space. im still interested lemme know when your inbox is emptied (ignore last message lol)

Back