• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuse box price?

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
I have an opportunity to pick up a fuse box, but it's not working. People think it's the battery but don't know. What would you pay?

I would be looking to sell this I think. Not really my style but I want to know resale value to. No box or anything. (Should I stay away?)
image.jpg
image.jpg

I had one and sold it for $230 I bought it for $190. No box, watch only.
Hope that is not considered scalping!?!?!?

Better looking watch in person. I sold it cause I wanted to get a different one.

I dont think getting a watch on Cl for 190 and selling for 490 is scalping if it's still cheaper then getting it from the store. I think scalping applies when you buy something at the store and then mark up a few hundred bucks.

But good to know. The "not working" worries me. If it's just a battery why don't the sellers just get it fixed? Little nervous on this one

Last edited:
I dont think getting a watch on Cl for 190 and selling for 490 is scalping if it's still cheaper then getting it from the store. I think scalping applies when you buy something at the store and then mark up a few hindered bucks.

But good to know. The "not working" worries me. If it's just a battery why don't the sellers just get it fixed? Little nervous on this one
I know I was kidding. It was directed at the other heated debate going on elsewhere.

If the watch is not beat up and looks like it is not. It more than likely the battery. Get them down on price some more.

Good luck

Yeah I am thinking the guy might now go for 70. 100 is for sure. I'll look into it more but it's good to know that 100 is a good deal :)

I agree with Washie.

As a watch collector, any watch described as dead should be regarded only as a source of parts until you can have a watchmaker take a look. And there probably isn't the parts demand on these.

I'd only pay what you'd be happy to spend on it as a non-functioning display piece and then consider yourself lucky if a battery is all it takes.

Latest Posts

Back