• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Game of Thrones **spoilers**

Not if it coming out of the dragon at a high pressure. There was no water flowing anywhere. On either side of the wall. But there was a giant pile of rubble.

Well, I could argue that the heat turned the ice directly into steam, and that if it was high pressure then it would have been pushing against zombie-Viserion with equal force...

But I won't. Because arguing the physics of a fictional fantasy TV show is kinda foolish... :confused:

Still, I'm not buying it. The blue flame burns.

Well, I could argue that the heat turned the ice directly into steam, and that if it was high pressure then it would have been pushing against zombie-Viserion with equal force...

But I won't. Because arguing the physics of a fictional fantasy TV show is kinda foolish... :confused:

Still, I'm not buying it. The blue flame burns.
Of course, it could be neither fire or ice. Could be brute force magic.

So did Bran see what happened at the wall? It did seem like it

He said he can see the past and the present, so he's definitely seen it by now!

IMO, That was definitely ice from the dragon.
Heres how:
#1 its an effing wight dragon.
#2 Science. Go look up what happens when an MRI magnet is quenched and how the vent pipes are so cold during the instantaneous boil-off of liquid helium it'll literally "cold burn" flesh instantly. Same concept applies with other gasses, like commonly known liquid nitrogen, but can get pretty intense very quickly. Not gonna get scientific, cuz it's a freakin show that's just good fun, but with this concept, ice breath is readily plausible and gets my vote! ;)

If you aren't convinced that the same element can destroy itself, buy a 2x4 and drive it through a wood fence as hard as possible, it'll destroy it!

And, hey, if I had lived the 20+ years of my life of not knowing who I was, who she was, or that she existing and looked like that....

Also, does Bran watch THOSE flashbacks too?
Best spank bank of all time.

Also, I think all y'all might appreciate the recent recap by the guy at Barstool Sports. It had me laughing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back