• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan Questions.

pr0d1gy

Oakley Beginner
Are the arms pretty simple to interchange on Gascans? Any need to know tips for I should have for them?

Following both of the above comments will make you remove them just fine. Just open the arms and twist them towards you or away from the orbitals.

Yes they are easy to interchange, but posting this in the correct section might get you more responses.... :)

Anyone ever consider making this forum more adequately organized? I posted where it seemed to fit, changing the arms isn't modding or DIY, it's simply removing them and putting on the others. Whatever, this place blows. Bunch Oakley reps' friends gouging people who don't know better, great idea for a forum. This will be my last visit here so please feel free to delete my account and stop spamming my ****ing email everytime someone posts in a thread I wrote in. Thanks.

Wow, you do know you have the option to change the settings where you wont receive any emails right? Oh wait, your too busy crying about it. I apologize to the mods or anyone thats gonna get offended but geez! A bunch of cry babies! Wahhh you didnt reply to my PM! Wahhhh! Why is my thread moved to DIY! Honestly guys...

Sorry again, just had to say somethin..