• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GH4AU's C-Six collection

No more than the retail price .......... they are still out there and anything more than retail is a ripoff.
I mean, I wouldn't say paying more than retail is a ripoff considering there's a limited amount and they are sold out. I personally wouldn't pay more than retail but if you want something bad enough then you'll pay what's reasonable to YOU. Heck, look how much the gold Juliets are selling for on ebay. No way would I ever pay that much or even more than retail but people still do.

I mean, I wouldn't say paying more than retail is a ripoff considering there's a limited amount and they are sold out. I personally wouldn't pay more than retail but if you want something bad enough then you'll pay what's reasonable to YOU. Heck, look how much the gold Juliets are selling for on ebay. No way would I ever pay that much or even more than retail but people still do.
The C-Six is a different animal than the gold juliets.

The gold juliets have been gone for much much longer now than the Aluminum C-Six and have been selling for quite a bit above retail.

The Aluminum C-Six is just recently "sold out" but you can still easily acquire one either through retail channels where they can still be found fairly easily or through other sources. This is why I am saying if you pay more for an Aluminum C-Six it would be a ripoff.

The Carbon C-Six......well.....I don't even need to go there.

I check back on this thread from time to time to look at your pics and to see others. I am so jealous. Seeing all of these C-SIX's make me feel like a loser, so on second thought not sure why I keep coming to this thread. Hopes, dreams and envy I guess. Without hope, what do we have? That is a great philosophical question. One thing I can see is true. Hope or no hope, I still aint got no C-SiX. Great glasses. Keep living the dream @GH4AU.
Keep dreaming, but never give up! It took me four years to get a CSix, but I finally managed it, even being all the way in Sourh Africa. They're out there if you just keep looking & keep your ear on the floor!

Why it pays to make friends. In was looking and got a friendly email from someone on here that gave me a lead. A phone call to a seller and a phone call to another buddy in another state and walaa I had mine in my hands. Me I looked for a week so I kinda suck Mao. Same with my 24k juliet, xs, amd my cases. All about timing and friends