• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

WOW
John Dalia Matt
22kt gold plated titanium
Super cool onion shaped temple ends and detailed engraving on the nosepieces. The quality of these is CRAZY!!!
IMG_9006.jpeg
IMG_9007.jpeg
IMG_9008.jpeg
IMG_9009.jpeg

Been meaning to post to this thread for ages. I am huge movie buff and often get sunglasses that are movie based. I have more than a couple and will try and drop a pic here now and again.

With the most recent Bond movie sounding a bit final, I went all in on an outfit. It was 007’s Combat kit from the finale scenes. N.Peal did the fatigue pants (with bracers), combat sweater, Danner did a limited edition pair of 007 Tanicus Combat Boots (took me awhile to find those in my size…I waited too long and refused to pay scalper prices), and Magnoli Clothiers did a “replica” of the Glider Glasses. I got a pair and they are surprisingly good. I’ll go back to Magnoli for a few others to add to my movie sunglasses collection.

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2381.jpeg

Been meaning to post to this thread for ages. I am huge movie buff and often get sunglasses that are movie based. I have more than a couple and will try and drop a pic here now and again.

With the most recent Bond movie sounding a bit final, I went all in on an outfit. It was 007’s Combat kit from the finale scenes. N.Peal did the fatigue pants (with bracers), combat sweater, Danner did a limited edition pair of 007 Tanicus Combat Boots (took me awhile to find those in my size…I waited too long and refused to pay scalper prices), and Magnoli Clothiers did a “replica” of the Glider Glasses. I got a pair and they are surprisingly good. I’ll go back to Magnoli for a few others to add to my movie sunglasses collection.

View attachment 1123759

View attachment 1123760

View attachment 1123761
That whole outfit is 🔥

Back