• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

Oliver Peoples Vega

20220317_180318.jpg

Got it from Soul Revolver. Some of the best leather jackets I've ever owned.
Thank you! I find something about dyed/colored leather jackets appealing to my eyes. I’m definitely gonna look into getting a jacket from them now, looking at some of the styles. I assume fit is going to depend on which model. How is yours? True to size? Pros and cons? Really interested now! Thank you!

Wearing a pair of Givenchy GV 7101/F/S’s. Picked them up yesterday at a pawn show here in San Antonio for $25! With case and cloth! Brand new!
E27A487B-ED2E-49F1-9899-B4822484D4B9.jpeg

I think they're pretty good on their measurements, but when you make a purchase SeAnn (their manager/customer service rep) reaches out to double check and make sure you ordered the right size.

Sunglasses aren't the only thing I collect; I also collect jackets and I've purchased an embarrassing amount from Soul Revolver (so if you have questions about a jacket on their site, I might have it or something like it). Nice stitching, good quality, pretty good price, and the Italian leather is pretty soft.

Back