• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Global warming

Life on earth is entering into a dangerous phase.
We have to adapt to the new abnormal we have hastened upon ourselves.
I can’t believe we’re all still planning to live on the surface, sharing a collective environment...

@gretathunberg
Swedish members check in and explain yourselves... or do i have to drive over the bridge and give Greta a spanking myself.

A shame Greta didn't chose to focus her energy on the **** that goes on in her home land..... rape and gang crime through the roof thanks to a fukked up feminist goverment that allowed the 3rd world to invade sweden.......

HERO-CROP-GRETA-THUNBERG-MURAL-SAN-FRANCISCO.jpg

San Francisco

Swedish members check in and explain yourselves... or do i have to drive over the bridge and give Greta a spanking myself.

A shame Greta didn't chose to focus her energy on the **** that goes on in her home land..... rape and gang crime through the roof thanks to a fukked up feminist goverment that allowed the 3rd world to invade sweden.......

View attachment 674559
San Francisco

Don't be silly. Spanking a girl with Asperger syndrome would only get you in prison cell with the gang bangers...

We have a non sustainable way of living and anyone who doesn't see that has some serious denial issues...

It should spark some interest if you give a sh*t about your future generation. Its not rocket science, just open your eyes.

I give a shít, but I see no point when the rest of the world doesn’t seem to pull their own weight. I personally agree with the president, we have bigger and more urgent things to worry about than the penguins losing a couple blocks of ice.

Don't be silly. Spanking a girl with Asperger syndrome would only get you in prison cell with the gang bangers...

We have a non sustainable way of living and anyone who doesn't see that has some serious denial issues...
what if i also have it?

Very high IQ but chooses to collect Oakley sunglasses as a hobby instead of complaining about the western world's pollution while the 3rd world takes a huge sh!t on mother earth every single day.

would i end up among gangbangers or would i win a price?

what if i also have it?

Very high IQ but chooses to collect Oakley sunglasses as a hobby instead of complaining about the western world's pollution while the 3rd world takes a huge sh!t on mother earth every single day.

would i end up among gangbangers or would i win a price?

Gang bangers...