• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Want to buy a 2010 Oakley Global Crowbar Google

Standog

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys!

I’ve been looking for a pair of the 2010 global crowbar goggles since I was 13. I brought my cash back to the ski resort the next day and they were sold. I’ve been trying to find a pair ever since. Does anyone have a pair of these that they’re willing to part with, or maybe know where I might be able to snag one of these up? I really appreciate any help. These are the one purchase that got away from me and I think about it whenever I go skiing haha.

6F00CF07-1206-43B9-B915-FF97DA76A749.jpeg

Here’s two pics of them
681D03A1-E842-4983-A24B-2584F3680672.jpeg

Hey guys!

I’ve been looking for a pair of the 2010 global crowbar goggles since I was 13. I brought my cash back to the ski resort the next day and they were sold. I’ve been trying to find a pair ever since. Does anyone have a pair of these that they’re willing to part with, or maybe know where I might be able to snag one of these up? I really appreciate any help. These are the one purchase that got away from me and I think about it whenever I go skiing haha.
I have a new/unworn pair I'm willing to sell.

It's a Christmas Tale! I saw your posting but didn't know how to respond in a way that would get your attention so listed the goggles on ebay that same day (Dec 11) and hoped that you would be the one person in the world that would see the listing! And then your Mom and Dad gave you the hand made gift certificate and you checked out ebay and now the goggles are yours! Merry Christmas!! Jo

Not sure what you're asking about the lens, but the lenses in the goggles I'm sending are the Oakley Persimmon lens, which is probably the most versatile of their lenses and my all around favorite lens (for example if you start the day out cloudy then it becomes sunny/vice versa). I suspect that a very limited edition release like the "Global" goggle all came with that lens.

Back