• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GMT Blue Dial Oakley

Hey Carly, welcome to the forum! I cannot be of any help on your watch, just wanted to say hello and thanks for joining!

Hope you stick around, we like new people here!

;)

p.s. Nice watch!

Ahh thank you for the warm welcome cyclerdoug.. I love the site so I think I will be sticking around ;)

is it just the watch you have or do you have other oakley stuff?

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Hello and welcome to the forum:)
As @Oakley-olic mentioned above
O-review.com is a good source of info for shades watches accessories etc
Congrats on the blue face GMT as well.i love this honed bracelet blue face dial combo in both GMTs and Judges1.Rarest of all colourways and the ones that keep highest prices are the ion black ones with the white face.Moreove GMTs are the second heaviest watches in the line.
Iam sure there will be alot of members that will u give u the best they can here
Enjoy the ride.......and the watch

At the moment it is the watch, but I am going to be watching out for Oakley items as well as Swatches in future

Hello and welcome to the forum:)
As @Oakley-olic mentioned above
O-review.com is a good source of info for shades watches accessories etc
Congrats on the blue face GMT as well.i love this honed bracelet blue face dial combo in both GMTs and Judges1.Rarest of all colourways and the ones that keep highest prices are the ion black ones with the white face.Moreove GMTs are the second heaviest watches in the line.
Iam sure there will be alot of members that will u give u the best they can here
Enjoy the ride.......and the watch

:) thank you Stavros yes the O-review coughed up heaps of fascinating info and history. The watch would drag you to the bottom of the sea if you fell overboard! lol! Soooo heavy and reassuringly so

Back