• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

God help me

Thanks for the welcome. Found out this F\F discount code is only good another week so with that excuse I think another pair and three more lenses are in order. You know, for various conditions.

To the OP, at least your acquisition syndrome has to do with sunglasses. I know there are some fairly expensive glasses out there, but Oakleys are a good value for the money you pay.

Just think, there are other things you could be spending your money on that are much more expensive like instruments (I have a $6k piano, $6k bassoon, and $2k in ukuleles) or camera stuff (spent over $3k in camera gear and that is just the tip of what I need/want) or car parts (don't even ask haha)...

After a theft one year and then mysterious breakage a couple later I found myself without Oakley's for a few years. I guess I figured they were too nice for my luck. Happy to say that I'm back on the wagon with some HJ2.0's and here's where my obsessive compulsive disorder kicks in, I feel like I need the FJ2.0's now, as well as the SI Eagle flak jackets, as well as the SI Gascans (coming from a military family I appreciate those designs tremendously). So I guess it boils down to this, how do you guys keep it in check? Way too much eye candy to not want a taste, ya know?

Welcome to the forum...and good luck trying to keep it in check around here! He he! Again...Good Luck! :p

Back