• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going rate for C-Six Aluminum

Remember these things retailed for 1500, if that trash ott is selling nowadays for 2k, a new csix which is a lot better would be very reasonable for 2ks nowadays.

Some of us bought a pair for super cheap .. off sunglasses hut online website way back in the day.. and they had a sale on them on Black Friday Friday too, was kind of hidden on the website but sold out fast.. my pair less then a grand.

Funny thing is there was a misprint on the numbering of the c-sixes and a few of us all have the same numbers !!

Some of us bought a pair for super cheap .. off sunglasses hut online website way back in the day.. and they had a sale on them on Black Friday Friday too, was kind of hidden on the website but sold out fast.. my pair less then a grand.

Funny thing is there was a misprint on the numbering of the c-sixes and a few of us all have the same numbers !!

Sell it to me and double your money!

Wow. I'm assuming they only sold the glasses without the presentation box?

I think you peeps that are at a "going rate" of $1500, probably would not sell it for that, correct me if I am wrong:punish: And if I am, then as stated, $1500-1550. I am a buyer.