• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed this nice collection in one swoop

Not stepping away @pjd1234. Just want to give the other Oakleys a chance. I'll always love my metals but, want to expand. Dear Santa, I'd really like a PB1, PB2, Splice, Turbine and many others that I can't rember the names of them.
Dear SecretNinja (since the others here don't know your real name I'll just call you that),

I'm sorry to inform you but there is no chance I'm giving out any PB1 or PB2 or Splice no matter how good you've been. Turbine? Maybe.

This year though I'm only handing out Badmans to all the good little boys and girls who have requested anything Oakley.

Since you already have some I feel that you're ok there.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Love, Santa

P.S. Try to be a good boy next year. You weren't as good as you led everyone to believe. Remember! I can't be fooled!

Dear SecretNinja (since the others here don't know your real name I'll just call you that),

I'm sorry to inform you but there is no chance I'm giving out any PB1 or PB2 or Splice no matter how good you've been. Turbine? Maybe.

This year though I'm only handing out Badmans to all the good little boys and girls who have requested anything Oakley.

Since you already have some I feel that you're ok there.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Love, Santa

P.S. Try to be a good boy next year. You weren't as good as you led everyone to believe. Remember! I can't be fooled!

I will take a free badman from santa

Back